Tuesday, November 8, 2011

snow

Winter officially starts December 22nd. I beg to differ. We had our first snow yesterday afternoon.



 As some of you know I have been dealing with a sore neck. I live with a hot pad or ice bag and three or four soaks a day in our hot tub. Two visits to a new chiropractor was scary. I called him a bone cruncher, not the gentle adjustments I was accustom to. I keep trying to stretch but my posture needs help. Time to visit our local massage therapist but that gets expensive especially since I have not been able to work for others.

Easy to draw but harder to make. Yes the treads have been MILLED and now waiting for sanding. Milling and routing were not the smartest thing to be doing so for now our Alternating Stairway is on hold.



No comments:

Post a Comment