Friday, December 23, 2011

Almost snow bound!

The Weather service was correct, 9 to 13". Finally I have something to blog about. Well not really, it's just a lot of snow.

View from my office chair
Except for the snow this view is getting old. Some of you know I'm nurchuring an injury, not suppose to work so I spend way too much time on the internet and in the office. It's times like these when I can't really be outside doing things that I wish we had a mansion.
All our food is there in those buildings
 At some point we will need to spoil this nice view and make pathways or else we might starve. Actually Satomi does the shoveling, remember, I'm not suppose to work.
A good visual measurement

I always like seeing the rectangular shaped snow on our roofs, quite a load.  Thinking it's time to bundle up, put on our boots and walk on down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment