Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More Work

I never know when a job will come my way or what I might be asked to do. A Swamp cooler, a trap door, whatever, except for appliance repair, I can do it all or at least I think I can. If I have trouble I have consultants, my guys. If I need a tool to do a job Satomi give's me permission to buy. On this job no new tools were required.

Removed a window and installed a cooler
On to the bathroom Trap Doors

The owner asked me if I could do something about the hole in her ceiling. A single door would have been to heavy so a modified trap door came to mind. Originally trap doors would be sprung to close on their own, at least according to Wikopedia....

Installed trap doors

Unlatched

Attic ladder in down position
All for now until the next job comes my way.....


No comments:

Post a Comment